Why choose Laleham Lea for your child?
Our warm welcome and caring community make our school a very special place.
Together with Parents, who are the first educators, we aim to lead our children towards tolerance, understanding and sensitivity to the needs of others so that they may grow up as well balanced individuals with a strong sense of personal identity and an awareness of God’s love.
‘Laleham Lea is an Outstanding school…’ (Section 48 Denominational Inspection October 2019).
Laleham Lea School offers:
• a broad, balanced, well-planned and challenging curriculum tailored to the needs of the individual child
• excellent results in EYFS, Key Stages One and Two with a number of Grammar School/Grammar Stream and Independent School Offers along with Scholarships.
• small class sizes
• specialist teaching in Science, Music, Art, Computing, Spanish, Performing Arts and Sport
• a wide range of musical, sporting and other extra-curricular activities, many of which are free of charge
• booster classes for all Junior Pupils in English and Maths to assist with 11+ preparation
• the highest standards and expectations for all children
• close partnership with parents
• an emphasis on firm discipline, good behaviour, adherence to school rules and respect for others
• a happy, safe and well-ordered learning environment
What our Parents’ say:
‘Laleham Lea is an outstanding school that cares deeply for each of its pupils. It is a school that goes the extra mile to ensure happiness, safety, wellbeing and religious identity, which it sees as just as important as academic progress. The school is not just an education forum but a family’
‘Small class sizes mean that every child gets their chance to shine and each child’s talent, what ever that may be, is developed and encouraged. From Cross Country races to Choir performances or learning an instrument, all pupils are encouraged to take part and you can see their confidence grow’
“…small class sizes allow each child’s needs to be recognised and catered for”
“…a Christian caring atmosphere infuses the whole school. This stems from staff commitment, daily prayer, good RE teaching and a weekly Mass for Juniors”
“…I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your professionalism and dedication in providing a first class education for both my children while they were at Laleham Lea School”